Join us on Friday!

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

iPod - training dog extraodinaire!

The puppy comes home


The Princess:

We got the puppy last night. We ended up getting a girl. . We still named her iPod.

She seems to love Rocky and everybody here. She especially loves me.

I am the first one who held her, and I will be the main trainer.

Here's a picture of the little cutie pie:



We have a training manual to read

She's very smart and she already knows how to sit. We're teaching her to walk on a leash.

We're taking her to the library soon.

Check our puppy blog for updates

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! She's SO cute! My parents have a black lab, Annie, who's almost 2.

    I'm stopping by so late from last week's VGNO, it's almost embarrassing, but hey, I'll probably see you tomorrow night too! :)

    Just signed up to follow you! Stop by when you get a chance! http://juliechats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete